My Little World

 Hi All! 

  I had decided a while back to start this blog and then LIFE got real busy for me.  So a short story on my life's interests......

  I like to read a lot. Guess that would mean I'm a book-worm. And I like doing research on odd things but also for my work, which my hubby and I do E-bay, and antique shows. Since the pandemic occurred the antique shows and the like are a little harder to do. Everybody this past year seemed to still be on panic mode.(Well, most. I'd say 50/50 of the folks) But that's alright, still hoping that things will level out for everybody. 

  This year I'm looking forward to heading back out to the woods to do some metal detecting or bottle digging. Finding some nice old sites would be awesome!  

  Usually when we go digging I keep my antennas up because there have been a few places where there was tragedy and it was like seeing it all on rewind. One place still had a lot of activity on it. Which I didn't know the history of the place at all but kept seeing men running around and something like a fire... I had finally said to my hubby, "I need to get off this property. Something bad happened here and the folks who died are still here. There's still a lot of  fear, anger and pain"

  He was like, " What else are you getting from this place, is that all your picking up on? Just try to ignore it".     Hard to ignore when all you can hear inside your head is the screaming of the people who are still stuck there, plus seeing their shadows still moving across the land. I just said," I'm going to the car, that's where I'll be when your done." 

  I found out later that day that there was a miner's building there back in the mid to late 1800's and the place had burnt to the ground with the workers still in the building!!! It broke my heart! I knew that I wasn't seeing things! 

  Let's see, what else maybe interesting.........Well, ask me anything, if you would like. If I can, I'll give an answer...I am not on everyday tho. But that part of my life seems to be the most exciting part.

  I hope everybody has a wonderful day, Many Blessings to you all and Love and Light! 

                                                                                                          Annah

Comments